The Office of Student Affairs is committed to supporting you during the entire reporting process. All reports made will be taken seriously and information will be shared with the appropriate offices for further investigation. We understand the challenges that come when deciding to report, so please do not hesitate to reach out to a member of the Office of Student Affairs for support and guidance. No person will be subject to any adverse action just because the person reports a concern.
How Concerns and Complaints are Handled
All reports made using the Report Form or through the Office of Students Affairs will be taken seriously and information will be shared with the appropriate offices for further investigation.
- A concern, complaint or incident is submitted through the Office of Student Affairs or the online Report Form
- MCW will evaluate the concern. Reports will be acknowledged within 24 hours of submission.
- Immediate and appropriate action will be taken when it is determined that discrimination, harassment, or other misconduct has occurred. Each concern or incident is different. Appropriate action will be taken on a case by case basis and MCW offices and personnel will be engaged if necessary.
- If a student requests follow-up, a member of the Office of Student Affairs will be in contact.
- An official log of the incident will be made within the Office of Student Affairs and Compliance.