See our URM Newsletter (PDF).
Some of our activities include:
- High School Mentorship program in conjunction with Cream City Medical Society
- Networking events with community physicians
- Social Gatherings
- Second Look for prospective incoming URM housestaff
For information on the MCWAH URM committee please contact Dr. Sophia Akhiyat at firstname.lastname@example.org, 2020-21 Chair.
- Office of Diversity and Inclusion - the MCW Office of Diversity and Inclusion (ODI) partners internally and externally to engage and integrate diversity and inclusion into the MCW fabric of who we are, what we do, and how we work.
- MCW Student Inclusion - MCW is committed to the recruitment, admission and graduation of talented students from diverse backgrounds. The Office of Student Affairs/Diversity provides support services to enhance students' academic learning. Among the services provided are academic counseling, test taking strategies, and other services to help students manage all aspects of their student life.
- Student Affairs
- MCW Kaleidoscope Events For MCWAH employed housestaff only.
- The Holiday Folk Fair International is an awesome event to explore other cultures.
- Office of Communications - MCW's Office of Communications creates and enhances understanding, appreciation, recognition and support for the Medical College and its programs by communicating through the news media, corporate publications, its website and special programs. Contact Office of Communications.
- National Medical Association (NMA) Conventions
- National Hispanic Medical Association
- Monthly Meetings Cream City Medical Society - Milwaukee (Monthly Business Meeting are every 4th Thursday of the month). Email them at email@example.com.
- National Medical Association, Region IV
- Student National Medical Association, Region II