How To Apply
We are pleased that you are considering an academic career in Primary Care Research and look forward to receiving your materials. We will contact you when we have received all parts of your application.
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required
- Commitment to pursuing an academic career in Primary Care or Community Engaged Research
MD / DO, PhD, PharmD, DNP, or equivalent
Board eligibility or certification in Family Medicine, Pediatrics, General Internal Medicine, Pharmacy, or Nursing
Eligibility for licensure to practice in the state of Wisconsin
For non-clinician social scientists:
Doctoral degree in Social Sciences, Public Health, Urban Studies, or other relevant field
Degree & experience relevant to primary care and community engaged research
To apply, please send the following items to the address listed below:
- Completed application Application Form (DOCX)
- Copy of your current Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Brief personal statement describing your interests, professional goals, and expectations from an academic fellowship
three letters of recommendation, as specified on the application
- Applications will be considered as they are received. Positions are filled on a rolling basis between July 1 and June 30.
Degree-seeking fellows need to formally apply to the Graduate School prior to or at the start of your fellowship program.
Application materials submission information
Academic Fellowship in Primary Care Research
Attn: Karen Krause, Education Program Coordinator I
Family and Community Medicine
Medical College of Wisconsin
8701 Watertown Plank Rd.
Milwaukee, WI 53226