How to Apply to the Pediatrics Residency Program
- All applications should be submitted through ERAS.
- All PL1 positions are filled through the NRMP.
- We require three (3) letters of recommendation from individuals who know you well.
- A chair’s letter is not required.
- The electronic application, the MSPE from your medical school, three (3) letters of recommendation, a personal statement, a transcript, and USMLE and/or COMLEX scores (either is acceptable) will complete your application.
- Your application will be reviewed and you will be notified if an interview will be necessary.
- Interviews are conducted from November through January.
The Interview Day
Due to the current circumstances, the 2020-2021 interview season will be virtual and include a variety of remote sessions and virtual interviews that applicants will join via Zoom:
- Senior Rounds (observing our daily case-based discussions with our senior residents and faculty)
- A program welcome
- An introduction to the program with the Program Director, Mike Weisgerber and Chief Residents
- A group meeting with the Program Coordinators
- Individual interviews with the Program Director or Associate Director and two Faculty members
- Virtual lunch with residents
- The interview day will end at approximately 1:15 pm.
- Optional virtual social events will also be available to get to know our residents
Pediatrics Residency Program
Medical Education Office
Children's Corporate Center
999 N. 92nd St., Suite 730
Milwaukee, WI 53226
Visit our Instagram by clicking the link below!
(414) 337-7068 (fax)