Individualized experience for each resident including:
- Core selectives: Cards, Pulmonary, GI, Infectious Diseases, Renal, etc.
- Special selectives: ENT, Anesthesiology, Palliative, Child Psychiatry, etc.
- "Wild cards" (tailor your experience)
- Research elective
- Subspecialty immersion experience (e.g., Cards 201, NICU procedures)
- Unique experiences (e.g. Transport, Toxicology)
- Exposure to a field of possible interest
- Flexibility to allow for a change of career plans
- Mentoring targeted at your area of interest
- Subspecialty pediatrics scholarly activity
- Direct observation experience
- Optional administrative/educational development experience
Pediatrics Residency Program
Medical Education Office
Children's Corporate Center
999 N. 92nd St., Suite 730
Milwaukee, WI 53226
Visit our Instagram by clicking the link below!
(414) 337-7068 (fax)