OnCore Clinical Trials Management Software
OnCore is MCW's enterprise software for lifecycle management of clinical trials from inception to completion.
OnCore is MCW’s clinical trial management software used to manage the life cycle of a clinical trial, including calendars, financial management, data monitoring, reporting, and tracking. The Office of Research supports the OnCore system.
For cancer related trials, the use of OnCore is mandatory. Cancer related trials are managed by the Cancer Center Clinical Trials Office.
For non-cancer related trials, the use of OnCore is optional. Non-cancer related trials are managed by the MCW CTSI Clinical Trials Office. Departments looking to implement OnCore should request a consultation with the MCW CTSI Clinical Trials Office.
The following studies are NOT submitted through OnCore:
- Studies that do not require patient consent, such as medical chart reviews and retrospective studies
- Multiples of the same protocol in order to differentiate treatment/study phase
- Banking protocols (without specific approval)
- Educational/Outreach activities
- Emergency or Expanded access protocols (without specific approval)
- In vitro studies that utilize non-identifying human tissue
OnCore Help Desk
Contact the OnCore Help Desk to:
- Register for an account
- Request training
- Request assistance
OnCore Calendar Request
For calendar creation, please complete the Forte Protocol Release Request Form. Once received, the MCW Grants and Contracts Office will review and evaluate your request. Following approval, OnCore Support will submit your approved request to Forte Calendars.
Note: This service only for protocols using OnCore.