OnCore is equipped with many optional features that maximize efficiency by limiting or even eliminating manual processes.
- A "Qualifying Clinical Trial Checklist" is built into OnCore, providing the ability to store and report information for determining if a protocol meets requirements for insurance reimbursements.
- Billing designations are defined at the procedure or visit level. The rationale behind the designations are documented in OnCore.
- The billing grid is based on the protocol calendar/schedule of events and provides documentation of billing decisions, including routine cost designations and why the study is designated as a qualifying clinical trial.
- Centralized storage for all documents relevant to the coverage analysis process.
Electronic Case Report Forms (eCRFs) may be created and associated with particular subject visits in support of investigator initiated trials. eCRF data entry is easy to navigate with its status-organized tabs. For analysis, form data can be exported in MS Excel and SAS formats.
Financial management includes:
- budget creation and negotiation
- standard of care versus research-related charge delineation
- milestone-based payments
- automated invoicing rules
- invoice creation
- payment reconciliation
The financial functionality also includes the potential for importing an enterprise charge master.
Calendars maintain study parameters including treatment administration, evaluations, and data collection schedules. Subject-specific calendars are automatically generated for subject visit tracking which drives the financial management functionality.
To Request an OnCore Calendar Purchase:
For calendar creation, please complete the Forte Protocol Release Request Form. Once received, the MCW Grants and Contracts Office will review and evaluate your request. Following approval, OnCore Support will submit your approved request to Forte Calendars.
The Study Information Portal (SIP) supports a web-based interface for the general public to search and view protocol information in real-time and is tied directly to the OnCore database.
Subject information for a protocol is recorded including demographics, consents signed, and milestone dates for:
- On study
- On treatment
- Off treatment
- On follow-up
- Off study