Graduating or Former MCW Students, Residents or Alumni
Repayment and Debt Management Information
This is a list of resources for graduating or former students, medical residents and Medical College of Wisconsin alumni.
AAMC Medical Student Resources
- AAMC SALT
- The SALT program has ended as of December 31, 2018.
- AAMC Financial Wellness Program
- The new financial literacy program from the AAMC.
- Medloans® Organizer and Calculator (MLOC)
- First Resources List
- 2019 Education Debt Manager for Matriculating & Graduating Medical Students (PDF)
Loan Forgiveness Options
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Information and Employment Certification Form
- Loan Repayment and Forgiveness Programs
- NHSC Loan Repayment
Institutional, PCL, HPSL and Perkins Loans Resources
(Specific to former MCW student loan recipients)
- 2018 Student Loan Repayment Information (PDF)
- Heartland ECSI Online Account Registration (PDF)
- Non Perkins Deferment Request (PDF)
- Perkins Loan Forbearance Request Instructions (PDF)
- Perkins Loan Forbearance Request Form (PDF)
- PCL Self-Certification Form (PDF)
Other Links and Resources