App of the Month
App of the Month is a resource from the Office of Educational Improvement (OEI) within the Department of Academic Affairs. Each month we identify an app that may be of interest to our teaching faculty.
Visual Dx is a diagnostic clinical decision support tool available for the iPhone and iPad.
- Searchable by symptoms, signs, and patient factors
- Thousands of images and graphics
- Includes more than 3,000 diagnoses and 41,000 medical images
- Review diagnostic pearls and best tests at the point of care
- Provide on-the-spot patient education with real medical images
- The app is only available for Apple (iOS) devices
- Use of the tool requires a subscription. MCW Libraries provides an institutional subscription for faculty, staff, and students. Users must log into the proxy server to access the MCW subscription.