Regional Anesthesia and Acute Pain Service Fellowship
The Medical College of Wisconsin now offers fellowship training in Regional Anesthesia Acute Pain Service (RAAPS). The fellow will build knowledge and experience as part of an exceptional team dedicated to a variety of pain relief methods. Familiarity with many types of pain medications, various block types, and both pre-operative and post-operative pain management will prepare the graduate for a fulfilling career in regional anesthesia and acute pain medicine.
This is an unaccredited fellowship program. We can only consider fellowship applicants who are Board Eligible under the American Board of Anesthesiology.
Required application documents include the following, which may be forwarded to Sarah Beyler, Fellowships Coordinator (email@example.com):
- Common Application for Fellowship in Regional Anesthesiology and Acute Pain Medicine (PDF)
- Current curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendation - addressed to Program Director Christina Spofford, MD, PhD
- Copy of medical school diploma
- Copy of USMLE scores
- In-training examination results
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
For more information about the RAAPS fellowship program, please get in touch.