Medical College of Wisconsin Regional Anesthesia and Acute Pain Medicine Fellowship
The Regional Anesthesia and Acute Pain Medicine (RAAPM) Fellowship in the Department of Anesthesia at Medical College of Wisconsin is a one-year post-residency program that provides comprehensive training in all aspects of acute pain medicine and regional anesthesia. We accommodate three fellows per year. This is an unaccredited fellowship program. Clinical experience is divided between Froedtert Hospital, Zablocki Veterans' Administration Medical Center and Froedtert’s Ambulatory Surgical Center.
This is an unaccredited fellowship program. We can only consider fellowship applicants who are Board Eligible under the American Board of Anesthesiology.
Required application documents include the following, which may be forwarded to Sarah Pritchard, Education Program Coordinator (email@example.com):
- Common Application for Fellowship in Regional Anesthesiology and Acute Pain Medicine (PDF)
- Current curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendation - addressed to Program Director Rozalin Thapa, DO
- Copy of medical school diploma
- Copy of USMLE scores
- In-training examination results
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
For more information about the RAAPM fellowship program, please get in touch.