Forte Payments System Features
The new Forte Payments System is a better way to efficiently manage stipends and travel reimbursements across clinical trials with our automated payment system, and now integrated with OnCore.
- A safer, more secure method of payment for clinical research participants.
- An easy-to-use reloadable debit card that can be dispensed to a participant at the time of their study visit.
- Funds are immediately available once a payment is loaded.
- MCW Compensation Cards can be used at ATM's and anywhere Visa cards are accepted.
- Ensures consistency and streamlines the travel reimbursement process.
- Maximums for hotel, parking and mileage can be set ahead of time.
- Ability to upload receipts and send reimbursement requests for department review.
- Participants can view funds and set notification preferences through the Forte Participant Payments Pay Web Portal.
Payments Rollout - Fall 2018
Here you will find links to an overview of this new software application available to study teams to record/manage participant payments for clinical trial visits.
Watch the Office of Research and Finance department presentation and software demo.
Topics covered include:
- What is Forte Payments?
- Who should use Forte Payments?
- Benefits of using Forte Payments
- Considerations for departments
- Live demonstration of Forte Payments software
Quick Links for the Forte Payments System.
Locked out of Payments? Contact us.