Clinical Course Instructors
Join Our Team
MCW-Central Wisconsin continues to seek physicians who are interested in facilitating classroom learning for our M1 and M2 students. Facilitators have the opportunity to participate in a variety of sessions based on their interests and availability. All sessions will occur at the MCW-Central Wisconsin campus in Wausau, Wisconsin.
Time Commitment and Availability
The Foundations of Clinical Medicine course runs from early July through early August. Other courses run from August through May.
- Apply for adjunct faculty appointment
- Facilitate one or more sessions as your schedule permits
- Participate in planning meetings and faculty development sessions
- Provide feedback on student performance
Clinical Courses Include
- Foundations of Clinical Medicine
- Bench to Bedside
- Continuous Professional Development
- Session topics include: Professionalism, Feedback, Ethics, Interviewing and History Taking Skills, Physical Examination Skills and Clinical Reasoning
View Clinical Course Recruitment flyer (PDF)