Weight Management Symposium 2020
Calories, Exercise and Beyond
Save the Date! First Annual Weight Management Symposium | June 19, 2020 | Green Bay, WI
The Weight Management Symposium is a one-day, affordable and educational CME conference that allows you to:
- Learn a wealth of information from our reputable and well known speakers
- Earn CME credit
- Correspond with exhibitors
- Interact with colleagues and network with others
This conference is designed to:
- Increase knowledge about the pathophysiological processes involved in obesity and metabolic disease.
- Increase awareness of the patient perspective of obesity care.
- Improving patient care by using a multidisciplinary approach
- Present the latest updates on pharmacologic therapies for obesity.
- Present the latest updates on surgical management of obesity
Online Registration and Payment
We have a registration process that will allow you to efficiently enroll in any offered continuing education course. To register, please follow the detailed instructions below. Note, you will need to create a one-time “New Non-MCW Account” before registering. If you already have an account, please DO NOT create another account.
MCW users must log in using the MCW OneLogin portal (this requires a unique user ID an password)
Creating A new Account for Non-MCW users:
- Click on the following link to take you to the MCW Ethos website for this program,
- Open the Register tab, and select Checkout,
- Select Create New Non-MCW Account,
- Enter the required information.
- Please make a note of your username and password as you’ll need to access your account again to complete a post-conference evaluation, claim credit and print your CE certificate.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 13.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 13.25 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Srividya Kidambi, MD, MS, Associate Professor of Medicine and Chief of Endocrinology and Molecular Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Kate Glasenapp, DNP, BC-ADM, CDE, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Endocrinology and Molecular Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Bradley Javorsky, MD, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Froedtert Hospital-MCW Community Physicians, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Tammy Kindel, MD, PhD, Assistant Professor of Medicine, General Surgery, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Roland James, MS, Program Manager, TOPS Center for obesity and Metabolic Research, Dept. of Medicine, Endocrinology and Molecular Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Angela Parish, Program Associate, Dept, of Medicine Administration, Endocrinology and Molecular Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin
For questions regarding the Weight Management Symposium or interest in being an exhibitor
The Tundra Lodge Resort & Conference Center
865 Lombardi Ave.
Green Bay, WI 54304