November 4-5, 2022 | Medical College of Wisconsin
About This Symposium
The Division of Endocrinology and Molecular Medicine is pleased to announce that the Bi-Annual Clinical Update in Endocrinology Symposium will be held in a hybrid platform November 4-5, 2022. The program will include a diverse mix of Endocrine topics and will feature 13 educational presentations. Attendees can earn up to 11.15 CME credits.
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Attendees will learn management guidelines for osteoporosis (NOF, AACE) and apply this to patients.
- Attendees will learn about modern management of diabetes (ADA, AACE) and apply this to patients.
- Attendees will learn about modern management of thyroid and other endocrine disorders (ATA, Endo society, AACE) and apply this to patients.
- November 4: Full day meeting with exhibitors from 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
- November 5: 7:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- View agenda (PDF)
Registration is now open!Register now
The in person event will be hosted at the Medical College of Wisconsin
Kerrigan Hall and Alumni Center
8701 Watertown Plank Rd.
Milwaukee, WI 53226
In person registration will include a light breakfast both days, and lunch on November 4.
Virtual attendance will include a live video stream during the live event on November 4-5, 2022.
Virtual attendees will be able to access recordings through November 30.