The Annual Diabetes Symposium
Save the Date! Thirteenth Annual Diabetes Symposium | May 14-15, 2020
The Diabetes Symposium is a two-day, affordable and educational CME conference that allows you to:
- Learn a wealth of information from our reputable and well known speakers
- Earn CME Credit
- Correspond with exhibitors
- Ask questions and participate in our Audience Response Sessions
- Interact with colleagues and network with others
- Enjoy excellent food
This conference is designed to:
- Improve diabetes and obesity care by identifying and expounding evidence-based advances in management.
- Analyze the areas that are at the outer limits of current knowledge of diabetes and obesity and define our limitations.
- Improve management and knowledge of drugs and therapy for diabetes and obesity, using well-controlled trial data.
- Gain further knowledge about the pathophysiological processes involved in diabetes and obesity.
- Increase awareness of the patient perspective of diabetes and obesity care.
Srividya Kidambi, MD, MS, associate professor and chief of endocrinology, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Alan David, MD, Professor and Chair of Family and Community Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Leonard Egede, MD, Professor and Chief General Internal Medicine, Center Director, Center for Advancing Population Science (CAPS), Medical College of Wisconsin
- Rosanna Fiallo-Scharer, MD, Associate Professor of Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin, Diabetes Program Director, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
- Steven Magil, MD, PhD, Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine, Endocrinology, Community Division, Froedtert/Medical College of Wisconsin
- Daisy Sahoo, PhD, Professor, Endocrinology, Vice Chair of Research, Department of Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Gina George, PA-C, Division of Endocrinology and Molecular Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Kate Glasenapp, DNP, BC-ADM, CDE, Assistant Professor, Endocrinology, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Jess Rybold, Division of Endocrinology and Molecular Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Susan Hjelsand, Program Manager, American Diabetes Association-Wisconsin
For questions regarding the Diabetes Symposium or interest in being an exhibitor
The Italian Community Center
631 E. Chicago St.
Milwaukee, WI 53221
The Medical College of Wisconsin, Division of Endocrinology and Molecular Medicine, appreciates the support provided by our exhibitors.