Best Evidence ENT
The American Club - Kohler, WI
- $367 for a standard kind guestroom at The American Club
- $264 for a prairie double or lakeside king at the Inn on Woodlake
To make a reservation, please use nationwide toll free 800 number: 844-993-9539 and reference reservation group code #83B316 under Medical College of Wisconsin - Best Evidence ENT 2022. Discounted rates are available until June 27, 2022 at 5:00 pm CST. Room rate are available three days prior/post based on availability.
Schedule of Events
Thursday, July 28
- Meniere’s Disease and other Vestibular Disorders
- Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Intra-tympanic Injections: Point-Counterpoint
- Hearing Rehabilitation Update
- Opioids in Otolaryngology
Conference Reception - Kohler Design Center
Friday, July 29
- Healthcare Disparities
- Tongue Tied Surgery
- Esophageal Foreign Bodies
- Update on Reflux
- Postnasal Drip
Saturday, July 30
- Inverted Papilloma
- Biologics in Otolaryngology
- Odontogenic Sinusitis
- Chronic Rhinosinusitis
Sunday, July 31
- Neck Mass Workup
- HPV in Head and Neck Cancer
- Update on Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- The Future of Otolaryngology…What is on the Horizon?
Guest Speaker: Pete S. Batra
Pete S. Batra, MD is an internationally recognized rhinologist who serves as The Stanton A. Friedberg, MD, Endowed Chair and Professor, Department of Otorhinolaryngology at Rush Medical College in Chicago, Illinois. He completed his internship and residency at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine and then pursued fellowship training in rhinology, sinus surgery, and endoscopic skull base surgery at the Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Batra’s research has resulted in more than 110 peer-reviewed articles and book chapters, and he presents nationally and abroad on sinonasal and skull base disease. Dr. Batra’s clinical interests include management of refractory sinusitis and polyps, revision sinus surgery, management of CSF rhinorrhea, endoscopic orbital surgery, and minimally invasive skull base surgery for benign and malignant tumors.
About Best Evidence ENT
Educational Learning Objectives
- Review best evidence and quality improvement practices as they relate to medicine and the specialty of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, including how to use quality and safety data to improve their own practice.
- Understand how to interpret best evidence guidelines and how to implement these in clinical practice.
- Understand new and updated management and intervention regarding opioids use in otolaryngology.
- Designate best evidence-based practices for vestibular disease, sleep apnea, tonsillitis, reflux, neck mass, and nasal and sinus disease.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 15 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 15 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Accommodations & Activities
Discounted rates are available until July 1, 2022 at 5:00 pm CST. Room rates are available three days prior/post based on availability.
Use nationwide toll free 800 number: 844-993-9539 and reference reservation group code #83B316 under the Medical College of Wisconsin - Best Evidence ENT 2022.
Ranked among the best in the country, Blackwolf Run is situated on a river basin formed by glacial runoff to create one of the most scenic and challenging courses in North America. Blackwolf Run offers two championship courses: