Current Medical College of Wisconsin Pharmacy School Students
Academic and Student Services
Academic Support and Enrichment
We support student success by assisting with a broad array of student needs and concerns.Learn more
Financial Aid & Tuition
The philosophy of the Financial Aid Office is to assist every student who seeks financial aid, procure the necessary resources to fulfill their career aspirations, as well as become a valuable asset to society.Learn more
Student Inclusion is committed to supporting diversity of all types in medical education as well as recruiting and supporting students and residents who are Underrepresented in Medicine (URM).Learn more
The mission of the Office of the Registrar is to maintain a high level of service for past and present students, faculty, and staff members in all schools and programs at the Medical College of Wisconsin, as well as external organizations.Learn more
Student Wellness and Student Health Services
As future physicians, pharmacists, anesthesiologists and scientists who care for others, it is imperative to remember to take care of yourself as well.Learn more
The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) provides an extensive listing of library resources for our students, faculty, clinical and educational partners, as well as the public, including books, journals, articles, databases and much more.Learn more
Candidates for the Doctor of Pharmacy degree must:
- Complete the required number of professional Doctor of Pharmacy degree credits.
- Complete the courses required in the professional pharmacy curriculum, including the required number of professional electives, selected from the list of approved elective courses.
- Complete the Scholarly Pathways requirements as defined by the Pharmacy School.
- Complete the co-curriculum requirements as defined by the Pharmacy School.
- Pay all fees and financial obligations to the institution.
- Maintain technical standards for admission, promotion and graduation.
- Be recommended for the degree by the Academic Standing Committee.
- Complete the requirements of the Doctor of Pharmacy degree within 5 years of matriculation.
The requirements for graduation, including policies and specific courses, are subject to periodic review and may be changed from time to time as determined by the MCW Pharmacy School.
This report is available to all current and prospective faculty, staff and students. An electronic version of the report can be accessed on the Public Safety website. A paper copy of this report may be obtained by contacting Medical College of Wisconsin, Public Safety, 8701 Watertown Plank Rd., Milwaukee, WI 53226 or by calling (414) 955-8295.
The Pharmacy School Student Handbook
MCW Pharmacy School Student Handbook
For more information, please contact us.
MCW Pharmacy School
8701 Watertown Plank Rd.
Milwaukee, WI 53226