Cardiology at Moorland Reserve Health Center
About our care
Comprehensive Treatment Options
At the Moorland Reserve Health Center Cardiology clinic patients have access to the expertise needed to guide their care throughout the Froedtert health system with the most advanced and effective treatment options available. Our on-site diagnostic and treatment options include:
- Stress Testing
- Nuclear Stress Testing
- Pacemaker and Implanted Cardioverter Defibrillator Management
Patients seen at our outpatient clinic can take advantage of additional diagnostic and treatment options available at Froedtert Hospital as well. This would include the following:
- Advanced Rhythm Management, including catheter ablation and cryoballoon ablation of atrial fibrillation
- Pacemaker Management
- Cardiac Revascularization Therapy (CRT)
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD)
- Implantable Loop Recorder (ILR)
- Surgical CryoMaze and Maze procedures
- Percutaneous Structural Heart Disease management, including transcutaneous aortic valve replacement, transcutaneous mitral valve replacement, and MitraClip.
- Advanced Heart Failure therapies, including left ventricular assist device placement and management, and heart transplant.
To transfer a patient or consult with a specialist: Call the Access Center at (414) 805-4700 or (877) 804-4700.
(For physicians and staff only.)
Nurses are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Please call 1-800-DOCTORS to make an appointment in the Cardiovascular Medicine clinic.
Moorland Reserve Health Center
4805 S. Moorland Rd.
New Berlin, WI 53151
(414) 798-7201 (fax)