Cardiovascular Clinical Trials
Welcome! Our mission is to offer innovative treatments to the patient population served by the Medical College of Wisconsin while maintaining a safe, caring and well-controlled environment for our research patients.
About our trials
Our Cardiovascular Clinical Trials team conducts a variety of clinical studies at Froedtert Hospital and the Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center.
We provide patients the opportunity to participate in investigational treatment alternatives standard of care therapies do not offer. A team approach integrating faculty cardiologists, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, pharmacists and other highly specialized professionals is utilized.learn more
Areas of Interest
- Atrial fibrillation
- Coronary artery disease prevention and long-term management
- Congenital heart disease and defects
- Management of congestive heart failure through disease progression
- Hypertrophic heart disease
- Brady and tachycardia management
- Hypertensive disease and lipid management structural heart disease (PFO, ASD)
- Stroke prevention
Alternative management may include drugs or devices.